Contest : Design for Logo and Motto/Slogan for Lokpal
Lokpal is a statutory body constituted under The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 to enquire into allegations of corruption against certain categories of public servants/ functionaries and for connected/incidental matters. The Lokpal provides a mechanism for prompt and fair investigation and prosecution in cases of alleged corruption.
Lokpal invites entries from public (individuals/ organizations) for a Logo and Motto/Slogan statement. Interested parties may submit their designs for either logo or Motto/Slogan or both by 13th June, 2019. The design offered must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
The accepted entry will be used as logo and/or Motto/Slogan of Lokpal in stationary ,backdrop, for IEC and any other way that the Lokpal deems fit.
Technical Parameters for Logo:
- The participant should send the logo as an attachment file in JPG or PNG format
- The winner of each competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- The prize money for the winning Logo will be INR 25,000.
- Designs submitted should not have imprint or watermark.
- Logo should preferably be designed in colours but should not have more than 2-3 colours.
- The participant should send the Motto/Slogan as an attachment file in pdf format
- The Motto/Slogan should be catchy and should not be more than 4-5 words.
- The prize money for the winning Motto/Slogan will be INR 25,000.
- The language for the Motto/Slogan could be Hindi/ Sanskrit/ English
The competition is open to all Indian citizens/ institutions residing within and outside India.
All entries received within the due date, will be evaluated by a Selection Committee which would be constituted by the Lokpal. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the partcipants.
Entries will be judged and selected on the basis of creativity, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the concept of Lokpal.
The Logo and Motto/Slogan design of the successful entry will be duly acknowledged in an appropriate way by the Lokpal. However, selected entries will be the intellectual property of the Lokpal and the designer will not have any right over it.
The Logo design contest and Lokpal Motto/slogan writing contest is closed.